The first iPhone app that allows anybody to become an iPhone developer. Learn more at www.appincubator.com.
Release Date / 02 April 2010
Platform / iPhone
ScreenshotsClick to enlarge.
As seen on ...
Think you got an app idea that's sure to make a splash?
Pitch your idea for a chance to have it developed and become the next elite member of the Incubation Nation.
The App Incubator is Featured on:
- BBC, CNN & CNBC
- Fast Company, Advertising Age & The Guardian
- Mashable, Read Write Web & IT News Wire
- Trendslate, Crazy Mikes™ Apps & The Coventry Telegraph
Incubator apps featured on:
- NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, BBC, ABC & FOX
- Forbes, Fast Company, Advertising Age & FOX Business
- Esquire, Glamour, Oprah, Marie Claire & The UK Sun
- New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, OC Register & SF Gate
- Cnet, Mashable, Crazy Mike's Apps, 148Apps & BBC Click
- The Kevin & Bean show on 106.7KROQ!
And hundreds more! To peruse all the News for Incubation Nation, go to www.medlmobile.com/press.
From Concept to Creation
Using the simple & straightforward interface, the App Incubator will walk you through every step of the submission process. This makes it easy to flesh out the details so you can transform any rough idea into a refined model. It's quick, effortless and most importantly, safe.
Once your idea is submitted into the Incubator, the next step is for us to review it. Please understand that we receive thousands of submissions every week, so it could take us some time before we can review your idea.
If we feel the idea has potential--and it meets our app quality standards--we will design, develop and market it, and share the profits of every download with you. Best of all, you don't pay a single cent. Pretty sweet, eh?
The Process Involved
To submit your idea, briefly describe the app and its target audience. After that, you can choose to describe your app according to five factors: originality, functionality, simplicity, profit potential and fun. Filling this out will help us make our decision, so try to be as thorough as you can.
You can also submit your ideas via our website. We offer a free downloadable storyboard template to help visualize your idea. Do not worry if drawing isn't your strength--we just want to get an idea of how you see the app working :-)
Your submissions are editable, so making a change to your idea or adding something new is easy. If you decide to withdraw your submission, and we have not already begun to build it, send us an e-mail and we will be happy to do so.
No Strings Attached
- You do not have to pay any money to submit your ideas.
- You do not have to pay for any design, development or marketing.
- We run updates & maintenance free of charge.
- We handle Apple relations for you.
- If you would like to remove your idea from the Incubator, just send us an e-mail requesting the rights back.
- As long as your app is on the App Store, and sales have passed the break-even point, you get 25% of every download.*
*Certain restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for full details. We are proud to call the App Incubator a Shiny MEDL Object.