Assemble & present a professional portfolio with MediaPad Pro.
Release Date / 22 October 2010
Platform / iPad
ScreenshotsClick to enlarge.
As seen on ...
Winner at Appolooza's 25 Best Apps Ever!
MediaPad Pro is a dynamic new approach to presenting, displaying and sharing your professional portfolio.
Professional Package All-In-One
MediaPad Pro allows artisans of any discipline to easily construct their portfolio of content into an intuitive and customizable format, ideal for photographers, artists, models, designers, actors, directors and anyone with a portfolio. It comes equipped with all the tools you’ll need to take your portfolio to the next level.
Enter your professional contact information and then upload any combination of images (print), audio files, video files and digital/website files.
MediaPad Pro also reduces the cost of shipping your portfolio to prospective employers. No more expensive print runs and time-consuming preparation.
The interface of your MediaPad Pro is fully customizable. You can adjust the color palate as you decide, and you can change/modify the font scheme. Select from one of five background images, or upload your own to make it consistent with your personal branding.
Choose from a variety of transitions & timing options to automate your content into a seamless presentation.
MediaPad Pro blends the mobility & format of your book with the instant editing advantages of a website. If you notice a mistake or decide to reposition, all you have to do is swap out the pieces you choose.
MediaPad Pro includes an optional guest registry for viewers of your MediaPad Pro to sign & comment. You can track who sees your portfolio, delete any signature or disable the guestbook entirely.
• Unlimited file upload: Print, Audio, Video & Digital
• Batch Uploading
• Hyperlinked digital files for live demonstrations
• Fully customizable interface
• Guest Registry with PDF/XLSX export option
• Slideshow options with transitions & timing for a seamless presentation
• MediaPad Pro tutorial section with walkthroughs & helpful tips
• Enhanced content management
• Stronger viewing and zooming features
• Thumbnails for image stills
• Ability to hide categories
• Enhanced peripheral capabilities
• VGA output
• Optimized Guestbook functionality
• Password & username retrieval
Supported File Types/Protocols
• Video: m4v, mov, mp4, avi, MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile), H.264 Baseline Profile Level 3.0 video--up to 640x480 at 30 fps (note: B frames not supported in Baseline profile)
• Audio: aac, mp3, wav, aiff
• Digital: http, https
• Image: jpg/jpeg, png
• A.) Home Banner Image: 863x215px @72 dpi
• Portfolio Banner Image: 863x215px @72 dpi
• Background Image: 1024x698px @72 dpi
• Portfolio Images: 1024x698px @72 dpi*
*These are the recommended image specifications for viewing images in your portfolio.
This forward adaptation eliminates the costs of paper stock, print runs and portfolio cases without diminishing the quality of the artist's-i.e. your-outstanding work samples.
MediaPad Pro was co-developed by Craig Orsini, a nationally recognized, award winning photographer and director who wanted a better and more efficient way of presenting and sharing work with potential clients. More than twenty years of professional experience with top advertising agencies and blue chip clients have given Craig keen insight into what's required from a portfolio. He custom-crafted MediaPad Pro to be the ultimate portfolio tool for anyone who wants to showcase past work to land future assignments.